Freekeh Stuffed Romano Peppers
Smoky and sweet – these stuffed peppers are perfect for mezzes or tapas.
- 200g of Artisan Grains Greenwheat Freekeh
- 6-7 chopped sun dried tomatoes
- A handful of pistachios
- Some fresh parsley
- Olive oil, lemon juice
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder
- 4-5 green and red romano peppers
- Cook the Freekeh, following the instructions on the package – it takes about 15 minutes
- When cooked, season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and mix with the sun dried tomatoes, pistachios and freshly chopped parsley – that’s the stuffing done!
- Cut the peppers in half, drizzle them with some olive oil and season with salt and black pepper
- Roast them in the oven, set to 180 Celsius, for about 15-20 minutes
- Take them out and stuff them with Freekeh Mix