Pearl shaped golden grains…
Pearl Couscous is easy to prepare and can be enjoyed in so many ways making it a delicious alternative to rice, pasta or potatoes.
With its firm texture, Pearl Couscous makes a great base for hot meals but can also be chilled and used to make quick, delicious and satisfying salads!
Check out the nutritional benefits:
- Low in fat (contains no saturated fat) – good for weight loss diets
- Quick and easy – a convenient ingredient
- All natural, no preservatives or chemicals
- Rich in Carbohydrates – an essential source of energy
- Vegetarian & Vegan
- No salt or sugar
How to cook Pearl Couscous (2 portions)
- Boil 1 litre of slightly salted water in a medium saucepan.
- Add ½ pack, 125g Pearl Couscous and simmer for 11-12 minutes.
- Drain excess water and use hot, or allow to cool and use warm or cold.