Golden infused grains…
Couscous is a North African grain made from durum wheat. Artisan Grains Tricolour Couscous is precooked so only needs soaking and is ready to use!
Artisan Grains Tricolour Couscous is a delicately flavoured, colourful alternative to rice, pasta and potatoes.
Check out the nutritional benefits:
- Low in fat (contains no saturated fat) – good for weight loss diets
- Quick and Easy – a convenient ingredient
- Vegetarian & Vegan
- Rich in Carbohydrates – an essential source of energy
- No salt or sugar
How to cook Tricolour Couscous (2 portions)
- Empty ½ pack, 100g Tricolour Couscous into a heatproof bowl
- Add 130 ml of boiling water
- Stir, cover and leave to stand for 4 minutes
- Add a little olive oil or butter to taste (optional)
- Stir and separate grains with a fork before serving