Nut Roast Buddha Bowl
Packed with protein from the nuts and beans, this makes a great light lunch or easy mid-week meal.
- 1 Artisan Grains Cashew Nut & Cranberry Nut Roast
- 200 ml of cold water
- 200g of Tricolour Quinoa
- 600ml of water
- 1 Vegetable stock cube
- 1 small handful of parsley, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 400g tin of kidney beans, drained
- 8 salad tomatoes, quartered
- ½ a large red onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat an oven to 180°C/ 350°F
- Add the cold water to the Nut Roast mix, stir well and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Shape into small balls and place onto a greased or baking paper lined tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crispy.
- Bring 600ml of water to a boil, dissolve the stock cube in the water.
- Add in the Quinoa, bring back to the boil and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes or until the water has absorbed.
- Remove from the heat, cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add the lime juice, parsley, salt and pepper to the Quinoa and fluff with a fork.
- Divide the Quinoa into bowls, top with the Nut Roast bites, tomatoes, onion and beans.
- Serve with a salad dressing or a squeeze of lime juice.