Chia Seed Pudding Pops
A vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free dessert that’s perfect for the summertime, ready in minutes!
- 60g of Artisan Grains Chia Seeds
- 1 can of coconut milk (about 400ml)
- 180ml of dairy-free milk
- ½ Tablespoon of maple or agave syrup (add more if you’d like sweeter ice lollies)
- 2 kiwis and 2 strawberries – thinly sliced
- In a bowl, mix together the coconut milk, almond milk, chia seeds, and maple syrup.
- Place the pieces of sliced fruit into your desired moulds – use a spoon to press the pieces down to keep them from moving too much.
- Carefully pour the chia seed pudding mixture into the moulds.
- Insert the ice-lolly sticks, ensuring that they’re firmly in place.
- Freeze them for at least 4 hours or until they are solid.