Tricolour Quinoa is a colourful mix of small white, red and black grain-like seeds which have a delicately nutty flavour when cooked. They are gluten-free and highly nutritious as Tricolour Quinoa contains all 9 essential Amino Acids.
Artisan Grains Tricolour Quinoa is 100% Peruvian and is pre-washed – so it requires no rinsing before use! It makes a tasty alternative to Rice, Pasta or Couscous and can be used in a variety of dishes.
Check out the benefits:
• Contains all 9 essential Amino Acids (making it a complete protein)
• Low in fat and calories, but high in fibre (twice the dietary fibre of white rice)
• Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
• Aids in digestion and weight loss.
• Contains Vitamins B1, B2 and B3 which can promote healthy hair, skin and nails
• 1 serving of Quinoa contains 29% of your daily Magnesium needs.
How to cook Tricolour Quinoa mix (2 portions):
• Boil 600ml water in a medium saucepan.
• Add ½ pack (100g) Quinoa and simmer for 10-12 mins uncovered until a white germ appears.
• Drain excess water and use hot, or allow to cool and use warm or cold.