Golden infused grains…
Couscous is a North African grain made from durum wheat. Artisan Grains Tricolour Couscous is precooked so only needs soaking and is ready to use!
Artisan Grains Tricolour Couscous is a delicately flavoured, colourful alternative to rice, pasta and potatoes.
Check out the nutritional benefits:
• Low in fat (contains no saturated fat) – good for weight loss diets
• Quick and Easy – a convenient ingredient
• Vegetarian & Vegan
• Rich in Carbohydrates – an essential source of energy
• No salt or sugar
How to cook Tricolour Couscous (2 portions)
• Empty 100g (½ pack) Tricolour Couscous into a heatproof bowl. Add 130ml of boiling water.
• Stir, cover and leave to stand for 4 minutes.
• Add a little olive oil or butter to taste (optional). Stir and separate grains with a fork before serving.