Citrus Shrimp with Tricolour Couscous2017-07-12
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 10m
A light and refreshing meal that is quick to prepare and full of zesty flavour.
- 200g of Artisan Grains Tricolour Couscous (1 pack)
- 260 ml boiling water or stock
- Olive oil or butter (to taste)
- 400g of medium-sized uncooked shrimp (cleaned and deveined)
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- Zest of 1 large lemon
- 2 tablespoon of rapeseed or sunflower oil
- 1 handful of roughly chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Empty 200g of Tricolour Couscous into a heatproof bowl. Add boiling water or stock.
Stir, cover and leave to stand for 4 minutes.
Add a little olive oil or butter to taste (optional). Stir and separate grains with a fork, set aside.
In a large frying pan add oil and garlic and gently sauté on medium heat for a few minutes. Add shrimp, lemon zest and salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute and then flip, cook until pink and no longer translucent. Reserve lemon garlic oil from pan for drizzling.
Serve Tricolour Couscous in individual bowls and top with shrimp and chopped parsley, drizzle with lemon oil.