Quinoa & Bulgur
Enjoy all the benefits of Quinoa & Bulgur with this delicious mix of grains. Highly nutritious and delicious this mix is an ideal, wholesome base for many hot and cold dishes.
Check out the nutritional benefits:
• Low in fat and calories, but high in proteins and fibre
• Promotes Digestive Health
• Rich source of Iron
• Bulgur is a good source of vitamin B6, folate, and pantothenic acid
• Reduces the Risk of Gallstone Formation
• 100g of Bulgur contains about 0.61 mg Manganese, which is approximately 30% of the daily recommended value for this mineral. Manganese is crucial for the formation of connective tissues and bones.
• Bulgur is also a good source of calcium and magnesium, which are essential for maintaining bone health.
How to cook Quinoa & Bulgur Wheat Mix
• In a saucepan bring 450ml of water to the boil. Add 200g of Quinoa & Bulgur mix.
• Stir, reduce heat, cover and simmer gently for 12-15 min. or until all water is absorbed.
• Remove from heat. Add a little butter or olive oil (optional) and season lightly. Keep covered for another 2-3 min. Serve warm or let cool and eat as you wish.